Madness E Collab: 5 Madness E Collab: 5

Hm, I saw some potential in Aryf & ben, Kelzad, Vassline and Dyera.

GabrielBarsch responds:

are you kidding me? aryf is the most genius animator i've ever met

madness short flash madness short flash

Tests are not supposed to be in the portal.

Especially not when they are 50 frames.

Madness Latino 2 Madness Latino 2

This is horrible. I want to rip my eyes out now. Please stop doing this. Go read my other review on your "madness Latino 4" for advice etc.

Madness Latino 4-A Madness Latino 4-A

No, honestly.

I don't really know how to start this, but this was the worst tribute I've ever seen in my entire life. Is this serious? Also, what's with the stupid name? 'Latino.' Sounds like it's directed towards mexicans etc. While watching this I had a few questions:

1. What the fuck is wrong with his headwrap?
2. Are you serious?
3. What's with all this shitty talking in EXTREMELY poor english?
4. Why this unfitting song? This song is probably meant for action, not random-ass talk scenes.
5. Why was she glowing red?
6. Why these cheap fantasy style weapons? They look poor.
7. What does 'FOGERT' mean?
8. Why did you rip off the original madness character?

The artwork was horrible. The concept was... even worse.
If you want to make a good madness flash, do the following:

Make your own style.
Make it original, not just like the other 293067 shitty tributes we see in the flash portal. (Like the collabs with random kills from random people.)
Don't make it boring, make it interesting and don't just drag it out to 4 minutes of talking.

Also, I don't see why this got such a good score. Probably becuase the ones reviewing it are your freinds and they don't have the balls to give you their honest opinion.

Go improve, and then comeback once you've gotten an HONEST review by HONEST PEOPLE. Not your friends.

I'm done.

ErnestoGod responds:

then... if i'm from latinoamerica that means i'm a mexican? that's a bit racist, and i'm agree with all that you said, sadly is true... excuse me if i couldn't do a good job... i'll try to work harder for the next time.

besides, mostly part of the reviews are not my friends, actually i don't even know the 70% or 80% of the people who has reviewed this flash... and it doesn't matter... i don't judge them if they like this flash or not... i'm glad when somebody like this flash and leave a good comment...

but the reason why i'm still uploading flash here on newgrounds are for reviews like yours...

...thanks a lot man :)

Madness Short: Lulz Madness Short: Lulz

I'll give you a 4 for effort.

Nothing special or original about this. Also, I vote if I want to.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Yep

We love you man. Can't say anything else.

Madness Lethiferous Madness Lethiferous

Hey, Gabriel

If you used the base sprites you would be a really succesful animator. No offence, but your own drawings looks kind of... "Beany," if you know what I mean. You put a lot of effort into your animations and that's good. Just stick to the base sprites, and you'll be fine What I would like to see more from others would be a bit more original kills. KingApple did a few identical to Madness Inundation. And a few other were identical to other movies I won't name here.

But heck, Good job guys.

A short Madness Short #2 A short Madness Short #2

Well, that was bad.

Not only was the animation choppy, but the angles of some objects were totally wrong. Lack of detail, and stupid dialogue just made it worse.

Sorry.

FallowerOfHank responds:

I am just happy you're not zarfot, otherwise, this would just be an ongoing arguement.

MadneSS TionTionTionTionT MadneSS TionTionTionTionT

player.AddItem NVNukaColaVictory 1
endif

END

Littleluckylink responds:

u R co0l wana play club penguin!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!???!?!??!???
!?!?!??!?

Incident:001A Incident:001A

afadssadd

Nice to see something misc made by the genius himself.